TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The information contained on the pages does not and should not be considered legal advice.
- No attorney-client relationship will be established by visiting this site and the information on the site is not intended to, nor will it create an attorney-client relationship.
- There may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained on this site.
- The information provided does not constitute legal, accounting, tax, career or other professional advice or services.
- Certain material on this site may be considered advertising under the professional rules of conduct. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on any such advertising material.
- This site may be altered, discontinued, suspended or become unavailable at any time, without notice and for any reason.
- By using this site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the owner(s) and operator(s) of the site from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that alleges injury, damage or harm in whole or in part arising from the provision by you of information from, or claimed to be from, this site or that in any way arises from your use of this site or information provided by this site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
- This site and all the information it contains or may in the future, i.e., Content, including, but not limited to, articles, memoranda, bulletins, reports, press releases, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos is the property of DT Ward, PC. and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws.
- Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this site or any Content without the prior written permission of DT Ward, PC.
- On-site Counsel™, Deep Mining™ are service marks of DT Ward, PC.
- CREATE.TRANSFORM.LEVERAGE is a registered trademark of DT Ward, PC.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE OWNER(S) AND OPERATOR(S) OF THIS SITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, DT WARD, PC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR- FREE; OR (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DT WARD, PC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OR FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF DT WARD, PC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE EXCEED $1.
- Those who choose to access this site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- This site may contain links to third-party sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the site, and DT Ward, PC shall have no responsibility for information which is referenced by or linked to this site.
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law.
- All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be finally resolved by arbitration conducted in the English language in Middlesex County, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A. under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties shall bear equally the cost of the arbitration. All decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. DT Ward, PC may, at its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
- This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing signed by both parties or by a new posting by DT Ward, PC as described above.